Code sharing platform
Cameron shared ideas about a code-sharing platform. For now we have a Github organisation (https://github.com/exp2exp), as well as a separate repo that contains these Org Roam notes, among other things.
- Nextjournal is interesting
- It’s like a Jupyter notebook
- It’s like Org Bable so you can run code in any language within the same environment
- If I need to add a bash cell to a Julia notebook, it adds a kernel as needed at the run time
- If I install a bunch of libraries, and save the current environment in a docker container, you can import it
- It doesn’t yet have an easy way to make an app?
What if you had a browser based version of Org Bable?
- You could have your notebook, backed by the ability to use Emacs
- Setting up a data science experiment
- Wadler et al. course in Agda in NextJournal
- But you can’t easily treat this as ‘Org Roam’ (no bi-directional things)